A great opportunity

During this year I had the opportunity to participate in the Erasmus experience.


I spent a month in the city of Seville in Spain, where not only could I improve my language skills in both English and Spanish, but I also had the opportunity to visit Seville,one of the most beautiful cities in Spain and its surroundings such as Cordoba and La Huelva with my accompanying teachers.

I was staying at the Odalys Campus, an university campus a bit far from the city center, a place full of life, where I got to know not just Spanish guys but also other groups of Italians and we spent time all together after work.


I worked in a phone and computer repair shop called STP Reparaciones , Although not 
really inherent with my course of study given my training on IT programming and not on hardware, I consider it an incredible experience and I recommend everyone to take part into the Erasmus project if there is a chance.


Francesco Sblendorio 4AIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento