A swim in the ocean

Hello,

I’m Roberto and last month I participated in the Erasmus+ project in Seville, in the south of Spain in a region  called "Andalusia" . During the first weeks we visited the city that is the main city of Andalusia. In Seville there are a long story of Arab people ,in fact there is the Real Alcazàr and  the cathedral with its tower called “ Giralda” . 

In Seville we only visited this two places because I think that they are the most important. During the first week in Seville there was a big typical local party called “Feria de Abril ”: in this particular week you can see  people in the street dressed in special, particular and colorful clothes . In the next days, after the meeting with the job agency ,we started to work. 

I worked in a school: I had to repair the pc that had a lots of problems and help the children and teacher who had a problem with his pc; here I worked with a Spanish boy who taught me a lot of  tips. With this boy I learnt the basic of Spanish which was also useful to talk to him because he only knew his native language. Every day I spent at least an hour to go to work and I take 2 buses and I had to walk a bit too. 

At work, time passed fast and I learnt a lot of things with the tutor and the boy. At the weekend we didn’t work and we always went out to visit other Spanish cities. On the second weekend we went to the sea, especially in Huelva . The ocean  is cold but we had the first swim of the year. On the third weekend we went to Cordoba, a city near Seville, but we only visited the Mezquita because we went only on Sunday and all the monuments were closed. On the last weekend we went to Cadiz to do the last swim in Spain.

During this month I lived as if it were summer because every day the temperature was 40° C. In my Campus I found bad food but when I went out I liked it. 

I think in the next year I will visit Sevilla again but not in  summer because it's too hot!

Bye Roberto.

Roberto De Bari 4AIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento