International Seville



I was in Erasmus in Seville.

This experience has made me grow a lot from the linguistic and cultural point of view. I’ve worked in a IT company called MPC Informatica. This company was in charge of repairing mobile phones and computers. My studies didn’t help me because I am actually studying the coding-based part of IT. 

However, Seville is a beautiful city because it has many beautiful areas to visit such as “Plaza de España” that can you visite for free. 

We stayed at a campus called "Odalys Campus" where there were already many groups of Italian boys including a group from Molise, a group from Udine, a Neapolitan group, thanks to them it was very easy to socialize and ask for help in a foreign language. 

I must say that at the beginning it was difficult to socialize with the people of my age but as the days went by I’ve started speaking both English and Italian and reached the right balance. 

In my opinion it is an experience to be done again because it helps you to grow a lot to stay away from the usual family but above all you get used to what is the outside world.

Semerano Graziano 4BIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento