Vibrant Brussels



My Erasmus experience in Brussels was amazing! 

I stayed there for a month and got to visit wonderful European cities like Lille, Amsterdam, Anversa, Bruges and Luxembourg. 

Brussels, which is known for its opportunities, fascinated me with it’s vibrant atmosphere and rich cultural experience. 

The best part of my Erasmus adventure was definitely the friendship with students from different countries. We not only shared laughter and adventures but also a sense of support and understanding. We explored the city together, discovering hidden gems, trying out local cuisines, and dove in the vibrant nightlife of Brussels. 

The multicultural environment nurtured a sense of open-mindedness and acceptance, broadening my perspective and deepening my appreciation for different cultures. 

Looking back, my Erasmus experience in Brussels was a transformative journey that allowed me to grow both personally and academically. The city’s vibrant atmosphere, architectural wonders, and the bonds I formed with fellow students made it an unforgettable chapter of my life. 

Brussels will always hold a special place in my heart as a city that provided me with incredible opportunities, lifelong memories, and lifelong friendships.

Gabriele Deruvo 3BIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento