Bad weather but good experience



 Sup guys? Adriano here! How's it going?

The 4th of November was the first day here in Galway, a small town in the western part of Ireland.

It is a pretty cool place here, but there is an only problem: the weather, most of the time it’s cloudy and it rains almost every day, I hate it!

The house we live in is situated in a student village outside the city. It’s small and my room is really tiny, so tiny that the baggage barely fit in.

Everyday we wake up with the desire of trying Irish breakfast, but when we take a look at the prices we get scared every time, ‘cause of our budget: it’s waaay too expensive!

My job consists of washing the dishes 5 hours straight, non-stop, and it gives me a terrible backache. My first impression of this experience is that it seems pretty boring because we don’t hang out often. In fact, the best part of this project is when I'm alone at home listening to music and when I call my girlfriend in the evening. I hope I’ll change my mind!

This is all I got to say for you for now, I'll update you in the next few days.

Adriano Marannino 3AIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento