Super nice Valencia

 ¡Buenos dias, amigos!

I’ve just started my Erasmus experience in Valencia, which is a very nice city where you can do any type of activities and have a lot of fun!

First of all, we have spent the first week in town to visit the manly famous places and the most important neighborhoods. To avoid any difficulties in communicating with the people of other

countries you’d better learn some Spanish before travelling because we have found many

difficulties to talk to Valencians as not many of them speak English fluently.

I suggest to you to visit the Oceanográfico in the city center. After you see the amazing animals and sea life there, you will understand why that place is so beautiful and the 3 rd largest aquarium. I recommend you to see the dolphins show which is very funny and fun. I hope you are going to visit this place in future, too.

All in all, I think Erasmus is a very nice experience that all students must try.

It’s an incredible adventure we will never forget!

Bye for now, have fun ☺


Flavio Vacca 3BIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento