Fun and work in Seville

Last month I was in Erasmus in Seville. 

It was great to get to know new places and people with different cultures  than mine. During this Erasmus project I have improved my English but also Spanish.  

I worked in a IT consultancy company called SRinformatica in Tomares, in a small village very close to Seville, where the boss asked me to create a website for a Spanish band, repair and format pc. 

We stayed in a campus slightly away from the city center. Besides Seville we have also visited Cordoba, Cadiz and La Huelva where we went to the beach. Our days during the week were repetitive: in the morning we used to go to work, in the afternoon we usually rested and in the evening we spent time on the terrace with the other students that were staying in the campus or we went out for a drink. 

On the weekend we tried to do as many things as possible. 

It was a wonderful experience that allowed me, together with the other guys, to have fun but at the same time to approach the world of work.

Francesco Acquafredda 4AIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento