Adventurous Galway


 Hello everybody,

I introduce myself, I'm Loiacono and I'm a student who has decided to take part into the Erasmus project this year by leaving for Ireland, specifically Galway.

Over these days I have met many people and I have noticed many differences with my hometown, from the food to the climate and shorter days.

I live in a small house, where some things are broken. I share this house with seven other people. I sleep in a small room

and I share it with a roommate.

I can only put the necessary stuff because if they are not too big!

The Student Village where we are staying is in Ballybane, a fraction of Galway that is not really near to the center.

To get to the center we usually take a bus, because the major shops are all in the center. Galway isn't huge but it's fun to visit.

We went to Dublin on Saturday, but we didn't have the opportunity to visit all of it. I hope to visit it again in the following days.

However, in this short visit to Dublin we had the opportunity to visit some museums of antique guitars and motorcycles, (it was a good experience).

I also managed to visit a beer and coffee shop. I was hoping to stay there to drink some from there.

For the moment I have told what I have visited and I hope to tell you more of these "adventures".


Renato Loiacono 3AIA 2022/2023


0 commenti:

Posta un commento