Agriculture in Cyprus

On November 10th, together with my schoolmates, we left for Paphos, Cyprus. 

Since there was no direct flight from Bari, we had to take a bus from Bitonto to Naples where at 8pm the same day we left for Paphos. 

Waiting for us at the Cypriot airport there was a driver who was supposed to take us to our hotel, about twenty minutes away from the airport. Once we arrived at the hotel, whose name is Avlida, we checked in and went to sleep, each in our own room. Having arrived on Friday evening, on Saturday morning we decided to go to the beach to take a swim and in the evening we decided to take a walk along the Paphos seafront.



On Monday we visited our workplaces and having chosen the agricultural sector, I visited the company where I had to work and they also informed me what I had to do. The workplace was 500 meters from our hotel, so we could also go on foot. In my first week of work I had to clean and water the garden and plant laurel for example. At the workplace I've met other guys from other countries (in in my case they were from Romania), with whom we exchanged information and even joked. 

I am very happy that this new experience is going like this and I hope it continues to get better and better.

Samuel Rosica 3AGRO 2023/2024


0 commenti:

Posta un commento